Market Harborough is a market town within the Harborough district of Leicestershire, England. It has a population of 22,911 and is the administrative headquarters of Harborough District Council. It sits on the Northamptonshire-Leicestershire border.
The centre of the town is dominated by the steeple of St. Dionysius Parish Church which rises directly from the street, as there is no church yard. It was constructed in grey stone in 1300 with the church itself a later building of about 1470.